Intro Title one
Lions MMA have undertaken community projects to address the cause of drug and alcohol abuse in Punjab over the last two years.
We have managed to
- Reach out to over a thousand students
- Offer substance abuse awareness to children
- Facilitate Drugs Educational Camps to children from 52 schools
- Open our very first Lions MMA Gym
- Run free martial arts sessions in schools
- Recruit full-time social workers
- Enrol a Drugs Education Program within schools
- Offer more free martial arts for children
- Enrol a Gurbani Educational Course within schools
Can you help?
We now need your support! We are looking for volunteers who can help us to reach out and further support the thousands of children in Punjab. Whatever your field of work or skillset, there is something that we can all do to help. Get in touch because we would love to hear from you. Your donations will help us to increase the number of children we can work with, along with helping us to increase the number of camps that we can facilitate. We plan to reach over 5,000 children next year alone, along with providing children full-time support to help deal with any substance abuse issues. We are hugely grateful to you, for taking out your precious time and efforts to help make a difference in Punjab.